1) Minimum 4 full pages
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 1 (a) : minimum 2 pages
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 6 references not older than 5 years
Minimum 3 references per part
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
You must answer the part 1 questions posted, 2 times.
You must submit 2 documents (each one 2 pages: Part 1 and Part 1a)
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
S.H., age 47, reports difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. These problems have been ongoing for many years, but she has never mentioned them to her health care provider. She has generally “lived with it” and selftreated the problem with OTC Tylenol PM. Currently, she is also experiencing perimenopausal symptoms of night sweats and mood swings. Current medical problems include hypertension controlled with medications. Past medical history includes childhood illnesses of measles, chickenpox, and mumps. Family history is positive for diabetes on the maternal side and hypertension on the paternal side. Her only medication is an angiotensinconverting enzyme inhibitor and diuretic combination for hypertension control. She generally does not like taking medication and does not take any other OTC products.
1. List specific goals of therapy for S.H.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. What are the parameters for monitoring the success of the therapy?
4. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy
5. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
6. What would be the choice for second-line therapy?
7. What OTC and/or alternative medicines might be appropriate for this patient?
8. What dietary and lifestyle changes might you recommend?
9. Describe one or two drug–drug or drug–food interactions for the selected agent.