ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!
There are five short-answer questions that are to be answered. These questions are to be answered thoroughly and short answers that don’t follow spelling and grammar rules will be penalized. One-sentence answers will not be sufficient to address the question. Turnitin.com will be automatically used on all submissions to check for plagiarism as well, so be sure to cite all sources following APA standards. If the Turnitin report indicated plagiarism, the assignment will receive a zero and will be reported to the registrar’s office.
The questions to be answered will be listed at the end of this page. When you have completed answering the questions, please enter them in a Microsoft Word Document and upload it. The Turnitin check will occur automatically.
EXCEEDS or is at the HIGHEST Expectations: Effort at this level is greater than expected or at the highest level
“A” level responses MEETS Expectations: Effort at this level represents what is acceptable
“B” to “C” level responses
BELOW Expectations: Effort at this level is less than expected
Response shows insight, depth and understanding of all the basic issues of the question.
Response offers a creative and/or critical analysis.
Response is on point and clearly related to the question.
Outside references are used, when needed.*
Response is simple, but shows some insight, depth or connection to the key question.
Some material is irrelevant.
Some personal opinion is not adequately expressed, explained or supported.
Response is simple and unsubstantial; lacks depth and insight.
Response is off point.
References are not used when needed. *
Response consistently shows good grammar, no spelling errors and good editing to promote readability. Response has a few spelling or grammatical errors.
Poor spelling and grammatical errors present.
Informal language is used.
*Please review Academic Honesty Policies.
QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED:
1. Explain how observed teleconnection patterns can help in the preparation of a seasonal weather forecast.
2. If the temperature is dropping and the dew point is holding steady, what is your forecast for the relative humidity? Explain your answer.
3. In what ways are severe thunderstorms different from ordinary cell thunderstorms? What are some of the meteorological or atmospheric conditions that favor the development of severe thunderstorms?
4. Where do thunderstorms form most frequently in the US? Why is this the case? Is this also where most tornadoes occur? Explain.
5. The region of greatest tornado activity shifts northward from early spring to summer. Why does this occur?
WE ALL KNOW CLASSWORK IS BORING. THUS, OUR ESSAY HELP SERVICE EXISTS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH STUDIES. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM PAPER FOR 20% DISCOUNT. USE CODE SAVE20