PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCSTION
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Clinical Supervision is an essential component of your development as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. It provides an opportunity for professional collaboration as you share experiences with and gain insights from colleagues. For this Clinical Supervision, consider a client whom you do not think is adequately progressing according to expected clinical outcomes.
- Assess clients presenting for psychotherapy
- Evaluate effectiveness of therapeutic approaches for clients receiving psychotherapy
- Apply existential-humanistic therapy to clients with psychiatric disorders
- Review this week’s media and consider the insights provided.
- Reflect on the clients you are currently counseling at your practicum site.
Note: For this Discussion, you are required to complete your initial post before you will be able to view and respond to your colleagues’ postings. Begin by clicking on the “Post to Discussion Question” link and then select “Create Thread” to complete your initial post. Remember, once you click Submit, you cannot delete or edit your own posts, and cannot post anonymously. Please check your post carefully before clicking Submit!
By Day 3
Post a 3- to 5-minute Kaltura video that addresses the following:
- Describe a client you are counseling whom you do not think is adequately progressing according to expected clinical outcomes.
Note: Do not use the client’s actual name.
- Explain your therapeutic approach with the client, including the perceived effectiveness of your approach.
- Identify any additional information about this client that may potentially impact expected outcomes.