SLIDES WITH DETAILED SPEAKER NOTE
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
· Competency 1: Evaluate technologies used to gather patient data; inform diagnoses; and enhance care quality, safety, and outcomes.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
o Describe the purpose and use of a new or upgraded telehealth technology.
o Explain the potential risks and benefits of a new or upgraded telehealth technology.
· Competency 2: Develop a collaborative technology integration strategy.
o Identify the requirements for successful deployment of a new or upgraded telehealth technology, including appropriate training for providers, patients, and the patients’ families.
· Competency 3: Develop a strategy for managing technology use that enhances patient care and organizational effectiveness.
o Explain how an organization will assess the effectiveness of a new or upgraded telehealth technology.
o Describe the type of ongoing training and technical support that will be available to a nursing staff.
· Competency 4: Promote effective technology use policies that protect patient confidentiality and privacy.
o Address patient confidentiality and privacy safeguards associated with a new or upgraded telehealth technology.
· Competency 5: Communicate effectively with diverse audiences, in an appropriate form and style, consistent with applicable organizational, professional, and scholarly standards.
o Support assertions and conclusions with relevant and credible evidence.
o Develop slides that augment a multimedia presentation.
o Communicate effectively with staff to support the implementation and use of a new or upgraded telehealth technology.