Your initial post should be at least two paragraphs addressing the prompts and course objectives (300 words minimum, one reference required)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- This is a two-part post: Part 1 Nursing Theory and Part 2 Personal Philosophy of Nursing
- Part 1: Select one nursing theory using the links provided or self-selected resources. Provide a short description of the selected theory and your rationale for choosing the theory. Cite your source and list it as a reference using APA in your post. Include in your theory description the definitions for each of the theory components of the meta-paradigm: person/individual, health, environment, and nursing. Remember, Benner’s theory cannot be used in the Module 7 assignment because I have used it as an example many times.
- Part 2: Consider your selected nursing theory and write your personal philosophy of nursing. Here are some possible ideas to consider before writing:
Here are the steps to write your Personal Philosophy of Nursing for this post
- Step 1 Begin by defining exactly what nursing means to you personally considering your selected theory.
You do not need a formal definition; it is ok to weave your written response as an explanation. You can use free-form sentences as long as this is clearly written
- Step 2 Include one story or more if you want to, that elaborates on some of your values, traits, and skills, and philosophy. Consider describing how and why you embody all of these with examples from your story from life or clinical in your philosophy of nursing.
- Step 3 Discuss how you personally intend to impact society and healthcare through your clinical nursing practice. Some personal nursing philosophy examples include using your nursing to better-underprivileged communities, vulnerable populations, or to make an impact in-home care environments.
- Step 4 Conclude by highlighting the values, traits, and skills that mean the most to you as a persona and professional. If you can, tie these qualities into your past, current, or planned future experiences.