Health and Illness in Your Community
Evaluate your perception of health and illness in the community in which you work/live. Include an experiential experience of how you either observed or where involved in a stereotyping experience and how this impacted the health care of the patient, family or community.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review Chapter 4.3 – 4.3C Health of Vulnerable Populations pg 77-83 regarding groups include: ethnic, religious, racial, tribal minorities, immigrants, refugees and internally displaced people, prisoners, persons with mental illnesses, physical impairments and older persons.
- Write a 2-3 page paper, excluding the abstract
- Describe a specific situation where you were involved or observed health care inequalities for one the vulnerable populations identified on page 77 of your textbook
- Describe the inequity that was avoidable, unfair or unjust.
- Use APA style: Abstract (blocked comprehensive) running head, title page, citations, reference page).
- Use standard English grammar and spelling.
- Must use a minimum of 2 references from the module.
- Copy/save your results and upload the file by clicking “Browse My Computer” for Attach file.
- View grading rubric.