Pathophysiology for Infertility in Men 250 words minimum for pathophysiology portion of the assignment.
BRIEFLY explain THE FOLLOWING:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Primary hypogonadism
3 diagnostic tests-
1.Sperm concentration <15 million sperm/mL (oligozoospermia)
2. Sperm Morphology < 4 is normal
3. Seminal fluid parameters results would be poor liquefaction, low ejaculate volume <1.5, decreased seminal pH, presence of fructose, increased leukocyte count.
1. chorionic gonadotropin 2500 international units IM, SUBQ twice weekly for 6 months
2. follirtrophin alfa- 150 units subq 3 times weekly
3. ART (corticosteroids) (IVF)
4. Tamoxifen 20mg orally daily 3-6 months (hormone)
No plagiarism, APA format, with 3 references no more than 5 years old.