[Instant Solution] 15 Https
Assignment: Popcon Movie: Marighella
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Students will write a 750-1250-word analysis of human behavior, affect, and cognition through multiple cultural artifacts, values, assumptions/beliefs. The purpose of this assignment is to give you an opportunity to identify ways that cultural institutions reinforce a society’s cultural values that further influence individuals’ values and behaviors. In your essay, you will explain and describe in what ways you knew the film was not American (e.g., plot, pacing, humor, settings, costumes, treatment of sex, violence, family, and other issues). Focus on values, morals, beliefs, and norms that were portrayed. Discuss psychological aspects regarding behaviors, feelings, and attitudes that were demonstrated in the film and discuss if similar behaviors, feelings, and attitudes, as well as values, morals, beliefs, and norms might be displayed in the USA and explain your reasons. Take note of idioms and phrases that were strange to you and explain what they mean. Be sure to cite resources from which you drew your ideas.
Popcorn: Each student will watch and write a film review.
- Describe what the film was about. (15%)
- Who were the main characters? What were their roles in the film? (15%)
- How did you know the film was not U.S. American? (20%)
- Discuss the behaviors, feelings, and attitudes that were demonstrated in the film (linking it to values, beliefs, morals, and norms). (15%)
- Discuss if similar behaviors, feelings, and attitudes, as well as values, beliefs, morals, and norms might be displayed in the USA. (20%)
- Format & Language (15%):