[Instant Solution] Instructor Approval Please
The articles at the beginning of Unit 7 illustrate different intervention strategies and theories for social workers. Use those articles, as well as your material from the entire course, to compose your research paper.
Your essay has two sections. Please address each section thoroughly.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Choose a “private problem” that could be indicative of a systemic issue. You are welcome to use the same issue that you discussed in your Unit 5 work.
- Find a reliable graph or chart that illustrates that this “private problem” could be a systemic issue. In other words, evidence your claim (no Wikipedia, please). Place it in your essay and explain your findings in relation to the issue.
- Discuss American attitudes, minority treatment, and/or historical events that could contribute to this potential systemic issue.
- Create a Planned Change Model for that imaginary person with the “private problem”. Remember to address each of the following points of that model (in the readings at the beginning of this unit, if you need to refer to them).
- Engagement: Assuming you’ve had no prior knowledge of a person who’s been referred to you with this issue, what would this type of communication look like with a person with this “private problem”?
- Assessment: Examine the private problem through the micro, macro, and mezzo sociological lenses.
- Planning: Once you’ve assessed the situation, how would you go about planning remedies/solutions?
- Implementation: How do you make sure that solutions are implemented? Do you rely on the person who has the “private problem” or do you do it yourself?
- Evaluation: What controlled environment could you use to evaluate the effectiveness of how well your plans addressed the “private problem”? What does that communication sound like? How do you deal with an issue that was NOT resolved by a potential solution?
- Termination: At what point do you, as a social worker or other professional, decide that your imaginary person’s “private problem” is solved? What are two to three indicators that your imaginary client has felt empowered and learned the skills to achieve social/economic justice?
- Follow-up: How often do you think this should happen? What does this look like?
Please use standard APA format for headings and citations to address the following writing prompt. Your response should be a minimum of five pages, but no more than eight pages (unless you have instructor approval).
Please use academic journals, course text, and/or scholarly articles to support your claim.
To identify the social welfare and policy responses to racism and discrimination.