[Instant Solution] Potential Employer Counseling Jobspurpose
Audience: A potential employer counseling jobs
Purpose: Using the discourse expertise you have developed by working on the previous assignments, put together an employment packet for an aspirational professional opportunity.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Length: See below
Instructions: This assignment consists of multiple parts:
- Step One: Find a job ad for an available position within your professional discourse community of counselors —one that you will soon be qualified for as a new graduate. Identify the qualifications necessary to achieve that position. Which qualifications do you have now? Which do you still need to develop?
- Step Two: Accomplishment Statements (2-3 pages). Write a list of five different accomplishments relevant to your professional aspirations, illustrating each one with specific examples. Keep the values of the DC in mind as you write this.
- Step Three: Career Goals Statement (2-3 pages):
- Write down your long-term and short-term professional goals, and explain how they relate to this specific position. This section can be written in the form of a narrative essay.
- Prioritize your goals (bullet format is sufficient).
- Fill in the Gaps: Identify 2 -3 steps you will need to achieve both your short and long term goals (i.e. skills you will need to obtain, certifications, or experiences).
- Step Four: Create a professional resume/CV in response to the job ad (1-2 pages). This should demonstrate direct knowledge of the conventions, expectations, and values of your discourse community.
- Step Five: Write a cover letter designed to get you an interview (1 page).