[Instant Solution] Reiterates Main Pointsapa References
The purpose of the proposal is to present a solution to the problem you identified early in our course. Building off of your previous assignments (weeks 1, 2, 4, and 5), especially the feasibility report, and adds new information. The proposal uses persuasion as well as source information to convince the primary reader to accept the solution examined in the feasibility report. The purpose of a proposal is to request action be taken to implement the solution to the problem.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Memo cover page
- Title page
- Table of contents
- List of figures
- Executive summary (single-spaced)
- Introduction with purpose statement
- Discussion section: Problem, Solution, Context.
- Organize the report by subheadings relevant to the proposal
- Conclusion that ends memorably and reiterates main points
- APA references page
RESEARCH: A minimum of five (5) credible sources are required
- 6-8 pages (does not include memo, title page, table of contents, list of figures, or references page)
- Double-spaced (although proposals are sometimes single-spaced, this course will utilize double-spacing for the sake of consistency)
- Times New Roman, 12 pt. font
- 1-inch margins
- Page numbers
- In-text citations and references page in APA format
- A minimum of two (2) visual aids (at least one (1) table, graph, flow chart, timeline, or illustration created by student, and one (1) that can be inserted from a source with appropriate APA reference)