[Instant Solution] Social Media Sites Like
Here are the guidelines for your graphics:
- You create original graphics (e.g., chart, table, graph, process flow) You can use information/data that you found during your research, but you create the actual graphic.
- For example, if you wish to show the rise in workplace accidents, you might get the numbers from a government website, but you create the graphic that demonstrates how the numbers show an increase.
- If you use source information, identify the source.
- The graphics must clarify a concept in your proposal.
- Provide a short description with each graphic as to how the graphic relates to information in your proposal.
- Focus on creating clear and appealing graphics that enhance the content of your proposal.
- For instance, if your problem is that your company does not advertise on social media, then you could include a table or bar chart that shows the number of viewers on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Create your graphics in Word or a PowerPoint. You will be inserting them into your proposal in the week 6 assignment.
- If you use a graphics creation tool such as Canva or Visme, identify the tool used and identify the source for that data.
- A minimum of two (2) visual aids (at least one (1) table, graph, flow chart, timeline, or illustration created by student, and one (1) that can be inserted from a source with appropriate APA reference)
WE ALL KNOW CLASSWORK IS BORING. THUS, OUR ESSAY HELP SERVICE EXISTS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH STUDIES. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM PAPER FOR 15% DISCOUNT. USE CODE SAVE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now