Using theWeek 5 research templateidentify the research components, listed on the template. Select a nursing research article from the list below and address each of the following criteria:If a component is not present in the article, its absence should be discussed.
· Identify the research problem.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Identify the research purpose.
· Summarize the review of literature.
· Identify the nursing framework or theoretical perspective.
· Identify the research questions and hypotheses.
· Identify the variables.
· Identify and discuss the appropriateness of the design.
· Describe the procedures for data collection
· Discusses the validity and reliability of the instruments, tools, or surveys.
· Describe the final sample.
· Summarize the results including statistical analysis used or other method of analysis.
· Discuss the significance of the study. Did it resolve the question?
· Discuss the legal and ethical issues of the study. Include the use of human subjects and their protection.
· Describe any cultural aspects of the study.
· Describe how the results of the research may affect future nursing practice.
· Apply the research to your nursing practice.
NOTE: If a component is not addressed, the student receives a zero for that component.
Sousa, J.P., & Santos, M. (2019).Symptom management and hospital readmission in heart failure patients. A qualitative study from Portugal. Critical Care Nurse Quarterly42(1), 81-88.
Nurses’ Preparedness and Perceived Competence in Managing Disasters
The Lived Experiences of People with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Phenomenological Study
Zaken, Z.B, Maoz, E., Raizman, E. (2018).Needs of relatives of surgical patients: Perceptions of relatives and medical staff.MEDSURG Nursing27(2), 110-116.
Cite all sources in APA format.