Module 1 – SLP
U.S. Health Care Delivery Systems
The U.S. health care system is unique in comparison to health care systems in other industrialized countries. According to the Commonwealth Fund Analysis (2017), the U.S. ranks 11 in overall ranking of health care system performance rankings.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(Image: Common Wealth Fund, Retrieved from https://www.commonwealthfund.org/chart/2017/health-care-system-performance-rankings)
Identify and select 5 of the following countries to research:
- Canada — X
- France — X i want
- Germany –X
- New Zealand
- Norway– X
- Sweden —X
- United Kingdom
In a 13- to 15-slide PowerPoint (PPT) presentation:
- Compare and contrast the selected country’s health care delivery systems to the U.S.
- Based on your research, provide 2-3 recommendations the U.S. should adopt to improve health care delivery.
Speaker’s notes are required for each slide. Much of the information presented on the slides should be concise and explained in detail through your speaker notes.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your design of your PPT.
- Limit your total PPT to a maximum of 15 slides, not including your title or reference slide.
- Support your report with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals. Angelo State University Library (n.d.) Library guide: How to recognize peer reviewed (refereed journals). Retrieved from: https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment. Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of sources review the following source. Georgetown University Library (n.d.) Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content