Mr. Nguyen is a 58-year-old patient that had septic shock and developed Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. He is orally intubated and on a mechanical ventilator. He is paralyzed and sedated.
- What manifestations might you observe for a patient with ARDS?
- What complications can Mr. Nguyen develop from being mechanically ventilated?
- List priority nursing interventions to prevent complications associated with ventilatory support.
- What interventions can be implemented specifically to prevent the development of Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia (VAP)?
- You are orienting in the ICU, the nurse you are working with is not implementing the VAP interventions. What would you do?
WE ALL KNOW CLASSWORK IS BORING. THUS, OUR ESSAY HELP SERVICE EXISTS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH STUDIES. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM PAPER FOR 15% DISCOUNT. USE CODE SAVE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now