Notes from the
by Fyodor Dos
Write an essay of 750-1000
5 paragraph 1 paragraph per question
Answer each question
1. Explain what makes the central character of your novel dynamic.
2. Consider the tone of your novel. What sets the tone? How does it affect your interpretation of the events in the story? Could the tone be read differently by another reader? Do you believe the author considered this in setting the tone?
3. How important is the setting of the novel? What impact does the setting have on your interpretation of events?
4. Explain the use of symbolism in your novel
5. Explain the primary conflict in your novel. How do other conflicts in your novel affect the primary conflict?