1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
A 41-year-old female presents to the doctor’s office you work at complaining of a sore throat and headache. Upon examination, she is diagnosed with a virus that is currently prevalent in the area she works. She is told to rest and drink liquids until the virus has run its course. She becomes irate and tells you she wants an antibiotic.
- How could you explain to her why she does not need an antibiotic?
- What are some alternatives you could consider for a patient who demands an antibiotic?
Part 2: Ethics and nursing
1. Identify examples of active and latent errors.
2. Provide examples from your clinical experience, if possible.
3. How can such errors be avoided to support better patient care?
Part 3: Curriculum Design and Simulation 1
1. Describe two significant historical trends in nursing education and the ways they have influenced nursing education today.
2. Why are these trends significant, and are they still in use? If so, why have they been so successful? If not, why were they discontinued and how could they have been improved?
Part 4: Curriculum Design and Simulation 2
Identify one essential nursing program regulatory and accrediting agency at either the state or national level.
1. Discuss their roles and how meeting their requirement affects the approaches in development and redesign of nursing curricula.
2. If the agency you would like to research has already been selected, you must choose a different one. You may not write about an agency that has already been selected.
Part 5: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing 1
1. What is the purpose of evaluation and why do you think evaluation is essential to measuring program effectiveness, individual course level outcomes, and student learning objectives?
2. Give examples for each instance describing how you think evaluation promotes accountability.
Part 6: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing 1
1. Discuss the relationship between instruction and evaluation.
Think about planning your instruction and evaluation in terms of the five principles of effective assessment.
2. Explain how you will integrate the five principles in your planning.