A Journal (JPT) URL:https://www.sendspace.com/file/h2g18f in the description. Pick 1 article with a minimum of 2 pages in it. and Do all of the following on the article. Also the reference SPE guide attached.
– What are the latest oil prices given in your JPT for Brent and WTI crude? How do they compare with current prices?
– Look through the journal and select an article which has several links to petroleum economics – these may not be specifically stated but they must be there! (You may want to check the following questions before making your final choice). The article you choose must have at least two pages in the JPT.
– Then referring to the article you have chosen:
o Summaries the economic aspects of the article in a paragraph. You should cover at least three issues (otherwise choose another article). – Do not copy any summary with the article.
o Quote the reference of the article according the SPE Reference format (see attached guide)
o Explain how an economic evaluation would help with the subject of the article.
o Give one example or more from the article relating to the supply market (from the point of view of the author’s company)
o Give one example or more from the article relating to the demand market.
o Give an example of some capital investment that is mentioned in the article or could be used in relation to the subject of the article.
o Give an example of some operating expenditure that is mentioned in the article or could be incurred in relation to the subject of the article.
o Identify something in the article that would be affected by the time value of money.
– Put your answers in a Word file – no need for report format or cover pages. You can use paragraph or bullet style or a mixture.
– Your answers should contain a minimum of 600 words, and normally not exceed 1000 words.
– Make sure this is your own work. It will be checked with Turn-it-in!
28 Feb 2018 09:59