Reply separately to two of your classmates posts (See attached classmates posts, post#1 and post#2).
– Reply # 1: Consider discussing cervical cancer and discharge on your reply.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– Reply # 2: For your reply, consider elaborating on the statement – “Many women report food cravings and increased appetite during the luteal phase (Kwan & Onwude, 2015).
“In your reply to each of your peers, discuss content that you learned while exploring the website and a resource they might find helpful as well. The expectation is not that you “agree” or “disagree” with your peers but that you develop a reply post with information that is validated via citations to encourage learning and to bring your own perspective to the conversation.
– Utilize at least two scholarly references per peer post.
Please, send me the two documents separately, for example one is the reply to my peers Post #1, and the second one is the reply to my other peer Post #2.
– Minimum of 300 words per peer reply.
– TURNITIN ASSIGNMENT (FREE OF PLAGIARISM)
Background: I am currently enrolled in the Psych Mental Health Practitioner Program, I am a Registered Nurse, I work at a Psychiatric Hospital.