Choose any of the recent emerging / reemerging infectious disease discussed in your textbook (for example: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS – 2002-2003), Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV)- 2015-2018), Avian influenza, H1N1 Influenza (Swine Flu) Pandemic – 2009-2010, Novel Avian influenza A (H7N9) Virus 2013-2017, West Nile Virus, Lyme Disease, Escherichia Coli, Tuberculosis, Ebola virus disease, Zika virus disease).
1. Introduce the disease
2. Mention signs, symptoms and diagnosis of the disease.
Save your time - order a paper!
3. Outline the factors that may have contributed to the emergence or reemergence of this infectious diseases.
4. How would you prevent similar occurrence? Mention the goals of Health People 2020 to reduce this infection / Prevention and control of the disease / Infection Control Guidelines.
5. Is there a CDC priority for public health response to this specific infectious disease?
6. What is your thought about emerging antibiotic -resistant microorganisms?
7. What is your role as a community health nurse?
8. Mention research studies related with the topics discussed in your paper (mention at least 3 research studies in paper).
1. Your research paper must follow APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.). Include a cover page and headings per 6th edition APA guidelines.
2. The research paper should be minimum of 3 pages (not including the title or reference pages) – maximum of 6 pages (not including the title or reference pages), single spaced, Times New Roman, Size 12, and 5 references about the topic (3 must be peer-reviewed journal articles).
3. Please check the files attached for more information
4. Please provide plagiarism report