1. The research paper should include an introduction of the topic, a body in which the topic is developed and references cited, and a well-defined conclusion.
2. Your paper must have a strong thesis statement. Your thesis is a statement (not a question or a topic) that describes what your paper will be about and provides a unique perspective (see: Purdue OWL).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. You are required to have an abstract for your paper.
1. The paper must be a minimum of ten (10) pages in length, not including the cover page, abstract, table of contents (optional) and reference pages. Charts, graphs, photos, drawings, lists and extended quotes* will not count against the pages of written text required. *Note: It is a rare instance that an extended quote is appropriate and most of the time they are considered non-academic.
2. References must follow the American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines for reference and bibliographic citation. If necessary, refer to Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ED). 2009 Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
3. You must use at least five (5) academic bibliographic sources (in addition to any of the required course readings you may use). The University does not support the use of Wikipedia.com as a source for academic research papers.
4. Use Times New Roman Font in a 12-point font.
5. Use 1 inch for the top, bottom, left and right margins.
6. Use proper APA format.
PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT FOR PAPER OUTLINE AND TOPIC