Dan, a medical assistant in a busy clinic, is a sympathetic and understanding employee. Therefore, when an elderly patient complains to him that she “feels terrible most of the time,” he replies compassionately to her. He says, “Don’t worry, Mrs. Jones, Dr. Smith will make you feel better in no time.”
- How might Dan’s comment create an implied contract with Mrs. Jones?
- How might you respond to Mrs. Jones?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please answer the following questions.
1. Why must a physician give a patient ample notice when withdrawing from a case?
2. Why are medical staff by-laws often considered a contract?
3. What problems can you see with Mrs. Thomas, who has dementia and has just signed a consent form for a procedure to be performed in the morning?