[Solved by Nursing Experts] 1 30 –
You are to act as an outside organizational consultant. A client organization has been struggling to meet its goals for the past six months, and for the last two months, it has operated at a financial loss. Turnover has increased, with employees stating they are concerned that the firm will have to close soon.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As a consultant, your job is to help this struggling organization to become an effective organization.
You should minimally address the following:
· Recommendation for how the organization should be structured to achieve effectiveness.
· A communication plan to address both external and internal communications.
· Process for both decision-making and problem-solving.
· Recommendation and justification of a leadership approach.
· 6-8 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
· Supported by 10 references, with at least 8 credible references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. The following resources have been provided. You may wish to use them for review and/or incorporate them into your assignment as cited references.
o Hallo, L., Nguyen, T., Gorod, A., & Tran, P. (2020). Effectiveness of leadership decision-making in complex systemsLinks to an external site.. Systems, 8(1), Article 1. https://doi.org/10.3390/systems8010005
o Ali, K., & Islam, M. (2020). Effective dimension of leadership style for organizational performance: A conceptual studyLinks to an external site.. International Journal of Management, Accounting and Economics, 7(1), 30–40.
o Benjamin, S., & Kline, C. (2019). How to yes-and: Using improvisational games to improv(e) communication, listening, and collaboration techniques in tourism and hospitality educationLinks to an external site.. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education, 24, 130–142.