[Solved by Nursing Experts] 12Pt Font – Preferably
Explore and demonstrate understanding of the experiences of service users and the impact of mental health, emotional and relational issues and the support available, on individuals, families in UK.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The student will create a case study of one individual who has had experience of mental health issues and/or has used a range of services (more than one). There will be a focus on the experience of those services and evaluation of the impact of the experience from the individual’s perspective (e.g. what helped improve their mental health issues, what did not?).Based on the discussions with the individual (Expert by Experience) the student will investigate and evaluate two or more services detailed by them, investigate and explore approaches and strategies by two or more professional groups used by the service user and explore the provision, role and use of independent advocacy services. The individual can be someone you have known, someone you have or are currently working with or someone who you have met and heard about through the module. If in any doubt please talk to the module tutor. Construct an individual study that is fluent and effective in communication. Utilise relevant terminology to coherently describe a mental health condition, experience or intervention and highlight key areas in relation to mental health services.
Make appropriate investigations and evaluations of decisions or strategies used by two or more professional groups in relation to your case study’s experience
Evaluate the role and use of independent advocacy services in mental health services (even if your case has no direct experience of such services).
Utilise existing data or sources of evidence to develop an appropriate assessment (e.g. what does research tell you about a condition or advocacy services) and use an appropriate referencing system, which is Harvard.
In doing the above, you should:
1. Examine and explain the interdisciplinary nature of mental health, emotional and relational issues and the importance of interdisciplinary inter agency working.
2. Explore and demonstrate understanding of the experiences of service users and the impact of mental health, emotional and relational issues and the support available for those issues, on individuals, families and communities.
3. Outline and detail the ambiguous and uncertain nature of working with individuals and families with emotional, relational and mental health issues and explore the roles of the accountable social worker, independent advocacy and other services in providing support in UK.
4. Examine and explain the interdisciplinary nature of mental health, emotional and relational issues and the importance of interdisciplinary inter agency working in UK
5. Outline and detail the ambiguous and uncertain nature of working with individuals and families with emotional, relational and mental health issues and explore the roles of advocacy skills and services in providing support
3,500 word limit
The assignment should be:
1. Clearly labelled
2. Typed or word processed
3. 1.5 or double spaced lines
4. 12pt font – preferably Times New Roman or Arial font
5. Line space between paragraphs
6. No bullet points
7. No numbering of paragraphs
8. Please number pages
9. Any appendices need to be a part of the word document.
10. All sources of material to be referenced using a Referencing System (Harvard)
11. Remain within the word limit – 3500