[Solved by Nursing Experts] 15 Slide Digital Presentation
Create a 12-15 slide digital presentation that can be shared with general education teachers, special education teachers, school administration and families. The presentation will be designed to inform the audience of what inclusion is and how it affects all stakeholders. The presentation should include a discussion of the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A minimum of three different definitions of inclusion (specific to the school environment).
- Possible barriers (minimum of three) of inclusion.
- How inclusion can affect both students with ASD and their general education peers.
- At least three strategies that can be used to promote inclusion in the general education classroom. Include specific research that supports the implementation of inclusion (minimum of two resources for this section).
- At least two resources (organizations, books, websites, etc.) that the audience can use to find more information about inclusion. Include a brief description of each resource.
- Title slide, reference slide, and speaker’s notes.
Support your presentation with 3-5 scholarly resources.