[Solved by Nursing Experts] 2 – 3 Scholarly
Antecedents are stimuli that occur before a behavior and can influence behaviors. MOs and SDs are types of antecedents that play an important role in the occurrence of behaviors. Understanding the impact of these antecedents allows behavior analysts to manipulate these variables and influence client behavior in a meaningful way.
For this assignment, use the template Motivating Operations and Discriminative Stimuli [DOCX].
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- This template has one column for similarities and one column for differences. In a bulleted format, fill in your analysis of the two concepts, placing similarities in the left column and differences in the right column.
- There should be three examples in each column.
Once you fill out the similarities and differences, do the following below the columns:
- Identify and describe three real situations from your environment or experience (please identify MOs and SDs in each of your examples).
- There should be both an MO and SD in each example to show how these terms work together.
- Identify which antecedent variable is the MO and which is the SD. Describe how they work together in the example you provided.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines. Review Evidence and APALinks to an external site. for more information on how to cite your sources.
- Resources: 2–3 scholarly or professional resources. Resources should include the course text and a combination of seminal works.
- Length: 2–3 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to the title page and references page.
Refer to the MS in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Research GuideLinks to an external site. for help finding resources.
Please refer to the MOs and SDs rubric to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.