[Solved by Nursing Experts] 300 Words Apa Format
- What regulations exist to safeguard data and patients when using an EHR?
- What legal considerations play a role in use and maintenance of an EHR?
- What role does the nurse play in upholding legal, ethical, and regulatory integrity of the EHR?
- Why does JCAHO care about informatics? What can accreditation offer a hospital? If a facility is found non-compliant, what could be the result?
Additionally, please read the below scenario and answer the following:
- If you were the privacy officer in your organization, how would you address the following?
- Tracking each point of access of the patient’s database, including who entered the data.
- Encouraging employees to report privacy and security breaches.
- The healthcare professionals are using smartphones, iPads and other mobile devices. How do you address privacy when data can literally walk out of your setting?
- You observe one of the healthcare professionals using his smartphone to take pictures of a patient. He sees you and says, in front of the patient, “I am not capturing her face!” How do you respond to this situation?
McGonigle, D., & Mastrian, K. G. (2018). Nursing informatics and the foundation of knowledge (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Write this in 300 words APA format
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now