[Solved by Nursing Experts] 8 1261 –
- Milstead, J. A., & Short, N. M. (2019). Health policy and politics: A nurse’s guide (6th ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 7, “Health Policy and Social Program Evaluation” (pp. 116–124 only)
- Glasgow, R. E., Lichtenstein, E., & Marcus, A. C. (2003). Why don’t we see more translation of health promotion research to practice? Rethinking the efficacy-to-effectiveness transitionLinks to an external site.. American Journal of Public Health, 93(8), 1261–1267.
- Shiramizu, B., Shambaugh, V., Petrovich, H., Seto, T. B., Ho, T., Mokuau, N., & Hedges, J. R. (2016). Leading by success: Impact of a clinical and translational research infrastructure program to address health inequitiesLinks to an external site.. Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities, 4(5), 983–991.
- Williams, J. K., & Anderson, C. M. (2018). Omics research ethics considerationsLinks to an external site.. Nursing Outlook, 66(4), 386–393.
- Document: Healthcare Program/Policy Evaluation Template (Word document)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- In the Module 4 Discussion, you considered how professional nurses can become involved in policy-making.
- Review the Resources and reflect on the role of professional nurses in policy evaluation.
Select an existing healthcare program or policy evaluation or choose one of interest to you.
Review community, state, or federal policy evaluation and reflect on the criteria used to measure the effectiveness of the program or policy described.
Post an evaluation topic and a brief description of the evaluation. Discuss how social determinants impact this issue.