[Solved by Nursing Experts] Adopt One Specific Healthy
This speech will be about hiking or walking, which I do daily, so please make that the topic of concentration.
“The purpose of this speech is to persuade your audience to adopt one specific healthy physical form of exercise, diet, or relaxation. Your job is to persuade us to take a specific healthy action for our physical health.
*Be specific! You must establish credibility to speak on this subject. To do that, you must be able to give real-life examples from your own personal experience with this healthy habit ( ETHOS)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Do not try to persuade your audience to “exercise”, or “eat healthy” in general. We already know we need to do those things to stay healthy.
Instead you must persuade us to take up a one specific form of wellness such as Jogging, Basketball, Swimming, Meditation, Weightlifting, eating Carrots, eating Olive Oil,etc.”
· Your outline format is required to match this speech outline format attached exactly as presented.
· I’m attaching a sample outline that follows the required format.
· You must include and underline THREE sources in your outline. Underline your three sources.
· Incorporate sources into the body of the speech as demonstrated in the outline sample.
· You are required to utilize Aristotle’s Modes of Persuasion as described in Ethos, Logos, Pathos.
- In your outline you are required to identify and label where each mode appears in the speech, as shown in the example below. Be sure to read and understand the definition of these terms before submitting your outline
Example: (Do not use Tennis for your speech!)
If your speech were about playing Tennis
Key Point #1 – I learned to play as young kid at the YMCA in my hometown at a free, after school program. I have played Tennis weekly every year of my life since childhood ( ETHOS)
Key Point #2 – Statistics and Research. In the 2018 Journal of Exercise, research showed the cardiovascular benefits of playing Tennis ( LOGOS)
Key Point #3 – Heart disease is prevalent in my family. My Father died a very young man of a massive heart attack due to Heart disease, as did his Father. I credit Tennis to helping me keep my heart healthy, my lungs clear, my muscles strong, and my joints flexible ( PATHOS)