[Solved by Nursing Experts] Articleresults Http Pain
Case Study: Opioid-induced Constipation
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You work in a pediatric surgical practice. You notice that children are frequently seen post-discharge for complaints of abdominal distress and constipation. You suspect opioid-induced constipation. Your practice has no related practice policies.
Questions: What can you discover about opioid-induced constipation in your own practice and in general? Should your practice have a related policy? If not, why not? If so, what should the policy be?
Data from your practice 2009-present. Please calculate statistics from the data.
Related articles: Only examples.
What other sources are available to you?
Please do research and utilize other sources.
1. Use of credible sources (1 points). Make sure that your (minimum of 2) sources are scholarly, current, and credible.
2. Analysis of applicability of research studies to target population (1 points). Any studies cited in support of your work must be discussed in light of their appropriateness for your patients.
3. Use of statistics to describe the scope of the problem of opioid-induced constipation (1 points).
4. Description of the problem, background information, and recommended solution (1 points).
5. Use of APA format. (1 point).