[Solved by Nursing Experts] Bullets Include Nonverbal Terminology
KINESICS: the study of body motion or body behavior.
- Emblems: gestures that have a direct verbal translation and can stand alone such as the “ok” sign.
- Illustrators: gestures that complement our words such as pointing when giving directions.
- Regulators: gestures that may prolong or terminate the conversation such as looking at your watch, walking away, or nodding and leaning forward.
- Adaptors: gestures that make you feel more comfortable in a communication situation such as twirling your hair or tapping your fingers.
- Affect Displays: facial expressions motivated by emotion such as a smile or frown.
- In this lesson, you will venture out and observe the people around you. Tune out what they are saying and then sit back and watch. Take notes on what type of gestures (emblems, regulators, illustrators, adaptors and affect displays) are they using? How often do they use each one? Are they aware of these gestures? Please let us know where you were, the mall, Starbucks, work, etc.. and who was involved, two men sitting at a table…Describe at least ten separate gestures. What type? What are they conveying? How many repetitions? What are the circumstances?MINIMUM of 675 words Double spaced Paragraphs, not bullets Include nonverbal terminology Specific examples
WE ALL KNOW CLASSWORK IS BORING. THUS, OUR ESSAY HELP SERVICE EXISTS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH STUDIES. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM PAPER FOR 15% DISCOUNT. USE CODE SAVE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now