[Solved by Nursing Experts] Called Pinnacle Treatment Center
Visit a social service agency in your area and interview a social worker there. Please make sure the individual you interview has a degree in social work. There are many professionals with degrees in related fields who call themselves social workers but do not actually have a degree(s) in social work. The interview must take place at the social worker’s place of employment. You may not interview a social worker in private practice, a social worker at your place of employment, or a professional in a related field. I already visited the agency. Its called Pinnacle Treatment Center 12695 McManus Blvd bldg 2, Newport News, VA 23602.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The presentation should cover:
- A description of the agency, including services offered
- The mission of the agency
- The clientele
- A social worker’s job activities and professional roles
- An explanation about what brought them to the field as well as their work history
- The salary range for social workers in that or similar agencies
- Opportunities for advancement
- Overall job satisfaction
- The agency’s organizational chart*
- The application of course resources
- Write a narrative transcript in the notes section of the slides.
*Note: You may create an organizational chart outlining major roles and hierarchy if the agency is not able to provide an organizational chart.