[Solved by Nursing Experts] Chosen Substance Paragraph 2
- Connect types of molecular bonds to common applications and examples
Choose a substance, other than water, whose atoms or ions are held together by one of the following types of chemical bonds:
Important: If your chosen substance does not correctly match the molecular bond, will not be accepted for credit!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Construct an engaging three-paragraphs that completely and concisely* fulfills the following requirements:
- Paragraph 1 – after doing some research, discuss a common use or important purpose of your chosen substance
- Paragraph 2 – Integrating specific terms and concepts discussed in this week’s readings and resources, develop a summary discussion that includes the following:
- The name and chemical formula for the substance
- The composition of the substance (i.e., the names of the atoms comprising the substance)
- The specific name and description of the chemical bonds that exist between the atoms or ions in the substance
- The physical properties of the substance
- The state(s) of matter in which this substance is naturally or normally found in
- Your discussion in this paragraph should integrate specific terms and concepts discussed in this week’s readings and resources.
- Paragraph 3 – provide your perspective on the importance of this substance or its properties, drawing on your own experiences as applicable