[Solved by Nursing Experts] Clients Across Diverse Healthcare
The surrogate role is not one that is frequently mentioned in recent nursing practice literature. Is that role as defined by Peplau relevant to nursing practice as currently experienced. If so, in what way. If not, why?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please include 500 words in your initial post with two scholarly articles within the las 5 years published in APA format.
I have added the weekly objective of this class and the student learning outcomes. Please, develop your work based in 1 of the outcome.
By the end of this lesson, the learner will:
- Evaluate the historical background of Peplau’s theory of interpersonal relations
- Describe the theory of interpersonal relations
- Discuss the major domain of the interpersonal relations theory
Student Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Examine the influence that nursing models and theories have upon research and practice.
- Apply nursing theory or theories to nursing research.
End of Program Outcomes:
- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of care to clients across diverse healthcare settings