[Solved by Nursing Experts] E1 Family Relations Read
REL3851.E1 Family Relations
Read Balswick, Fifth Edition, Part 3 (Parenting and Beyond, chapters 6-10). Answer the following questions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Follow the same format and instructions as on Assignment 1. Note that some answers must be longer than others.
1. Summarize what the authors say about the process of relationship empowerment as they begin chapter 6. Pages 111-114
2. Explain the difference between discipline and punishment. Pages 116-117
3. Discuss the four styles of instrumental parent leadership. Pages 118-119
4. Assess and explain the styles of socioemotional parenting. Pages 120-123
5. Summarize then evaluate what the authors call a biblical model of parenting. Pages 125-128
6. Explain the objective of chapter three. Pages 130-131
7. In two or three sentences each, summarize the following:
a. Psychoanalytic Theory, page 133
b. Erikson’s Neopsychoanalytic Theory, page 135
c. Cognitive Structural Theories, page 136
d. Cognitive Development Theory, pages 136-138
e. Object Relations Theory, pages 138-139
f. Social Learning Theory, pages 140-141
g. Sociocultural Theory, page 141-142
h. Social Ecology, page 142-143
8. Summarize the authors’ critique of these theories. Pages 143
9. Concerning internal tension, how do the authors see sin as a human condition? Pages 143-144
10. Explain why and how the church is valuable as an extended family. Pages 145-146
11. In a couple of sentences each, summarize the various key elements of facilitating healthy growth of children. Pages 146-153
12. How is family spirituality involved in the moral and faith development of a child? Pages 155-158
13. Comment on the authors’ (Jack and Judy) open statements about personal struggles with family beliefs. Pages 162-166.
14. Explain why adolescence is a time of identity crisis. Pages 167-171
15. Why is midlife a time of crisis? Pages 171-173
16. What do the authors see as significant about the interaction of adolescence and midlife? Pages 174-178
17. Explain the launching stage of family life, and summarize the four key transition tasks in the launching stage? Pages 180-183
18. Summarize in a paragraph the challenges of the post-launching stage. Pages 183-197
Note briefly explain in 70-100words, page might not be accurate.