[Solved by Nursing Experts] Ethical Considerations Core Values
Implications for Social Work Practice (2-3 pages)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Ethical considerations
- Core values related to intervention and/or needs experienced by target population
- Are there any potential ethical issues that could occur as a result of implementation?
- Level of practice
- Individual, group, organization, community
- Discussion on why or why not social workers should be engaged in intervention
- How is this related to the student’s career goals, plans for future, etc?
- Discussion on how MSW program has prepared you for this area of practice.
- Discussion of what additional training or education you would need to be able to implement the proposed intervention.