[Solved by Nursing Experts] Forensic Psychology Professional Might
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the article, “Innovations in Correctional Assessment and Treatment.” Focus on specific areas of mental health assessment and treatment in correctional settings, how these areas are studied, and the results.
- Think about how you might apply the results of this study in a correctional setting.
- Review this week’s DVD program, “Application of Psychological Research – Correctional Settings.” Consider the types of forensic psychology research questions that are relevant to correctional settings.
- Using the Walden Library, select a psychological research study conducted in a correctional setting.
- Review the section(s) on methods and results of the research study you selected and think about what you believe to be the most important contributions of the study for use in correctional settings.
- Consider how a forensic psychology professional might apply the results of this study in a correctional setting.
With these thoughts in mind:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Post by Day 4 a brief description of the research study you selected. Then, explain the parts of this study that you believe might be important for forensic psychology professionals working in correctional settings. Finally, explain how a forensic psychology professional might use the results of the study in a correctional setting.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources.