[Solved by Nursing Experts] Healthcare Providers Healthcare Workforce
Review the following lectures: they will be attached
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Workplace Privacy
- Credentialing of Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Workforce Diversity
- Diversity as a Multicultural Social Concept
- The Spectrum of Diversity Viewed as Self
- Striving to Understand Cultural Competence
. This is a cumulative course assignment.
Diversity is present in the professional workforce and the patient population. Strategic human resource management’s (SHRM’s) function is essential in the process of recruiting and selecting new talent to assemble an effective workforce. In this process, SHRM must perform a process of credential verification and training. New employee assimilation into the workforce is a crucial process. However, there exists a number of functions SHRM must exercise to be successful and contribute to the strategic vision of the organization.
Review the concepts presented in the prior weeks of the course to develop your response:
- Discuss SHRM as an integral function of identifying need and talent to staff the healthcare organization.
- Comment on the nursing shortage and address the concerns created in workforce diversity, cultural considerations, licensure, and credentialing.
- Explain how the employment legislation acts presented in Week 1 of the course might apply to the foreign-born and educated healthcare professional working in the United States.
- Discuss diversity as a difference from the viewpoint of the individual.
- Evaluate the application and theoretical effectiveness of the LEARN and ASK mnemonics.
Submit your answers in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.