[Solved by Nursing Experts] Identify One Current Communicable
As part of your professional development, you have set a goal to present at a national conference. The Innovations Contemporary Issues Conference is this year, and you have always enjoyed the wide range of topics. You have attended this event in the past, previously presented a poster, and find it very fitting to your areas of interest. Therefore, you have decided to submit a proposal to be a break-out speaker
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The presentation proposal requires you address the following:
- Identify one current communicable disease in healthcare today.
- Analyze how nursing practice is impacted by this disease.
- Presently, how does healthcare respond to this disease?
- Analyze cultural, social, and ethical issues that may exist for someone with communicable disease.
- Propose a policy statement that supports how we approach the selected communicable disease in nursing.
- Evaluate how information technology and data affects how nurses approach the selected communicable disease.