[Solved by Nursing Experts] “ Identifying Social Style
reflect on your own social styles. Follow the steps below.
- Take the “Identifying Social Style” (Amiable, score of 32 in assertiveness and 46 in responsiveness)
- Summarize your results from your personal inventory.
- Share your results with a family member or friend. Compare and contrast their perceptions with your own as you explain what this activity revealed to you about yourself.
- Assess your results with the Style Flexing Guidelines for Enhancing Communication Effectiveness. Using your results, evaluate what steps you would need to take in each area to increase your communication effectiveness.
- Describe how your social style affects your ability as a leader to adapt to cultural differences.
- What generational and gender areas do you feel you need to address to improve your communication skills?
- Summarize your overall findings and the top three areas you will choose to focus on over the course of the next year to have more effective communication and be better able to adapt to differences. 4 pages
WE ALL KNOW CLASSWORK IS BORING. THUS, OUR ESSAY HELP SERVICE EXISTS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH STUDIES. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM PAPER FOR 15% DISCOUNT. USE CODE SAVE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now