[Solved by Nursing Experts] Important Please Read Full
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 01/13/23 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create an ethical code of conduct for those in governance, management, and professional staff for this health care organization:
- Surgery Center
In a 10 to 12 page assignment (excluding title and reference pages), discuss the following:
- Brief background of the facility.
- Organization structure of the facility and duties/ responsibilities of those in management and professional staff.
- Two possible ethical dilemmas that may be encountered.
- Ethical standards for those in governance, management, and professional staff.
- Ways to implement the ethical code of conduct and ensure compliance.
- Consequences if there is a violation of the code of ethics.
When writing this assignment, use 3rd person. Follow APA guidelines. Use at least eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, All sources must be cited according to APA
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the assignment with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.