[Solved by Nursing Experts] Indoor Sporting Goods Market
5 pages (not including cover page and resource page)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment, do the following:
- Download the file Sample Data.
- Prepare a chart similar to the one in the downloaded file to indicate whether the correlation between variables A and B were found to be positive, negative, or minimal.
- Provide an explanation and justification for your decisions.
In your own words, explain what it means if the correlation of 2 variables is positive, negative, or minimal (close to 0), and give an example of each.
- What do you deduce from the correlations? Explain if you believe these to be short or long-term objectives and outcomes.
- What are the implications for Big D Incorporated regarding its client in the outdoor sporting goods?
- What are the implications for the penetration into the indoor sporting goods market?
- Also, how can you use the correlation tools to identify the variables in the research toward the expansion into the indoor sporting goods market?