[Solved by Nursing Experts] Instructions Watch Topictoggleyour Activityenter
Watch TopicToggleYour ActivityEnter Fullscreen
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: review Chapter 3, 6, 7
- Minimum of 1 video
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook/lesson)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, address the following:
- Why is knowing your audience an important part of capturing and maintaining their attention?
- What cultural considerations do you need to take into account for your particular audience/topic?
- How are you going to keep the audience’s attention throughout the speech?
- Find at least one example on YouTube, TEDx, or other video repositories of good attention-getting examples. Post the URL and explain how the video is a good model for capturing the audience’s attention. The video can be on any topic but must be appropriate for sharing.
- Make sure to include a scholarly source to support your points.
In place of the textbook citation, you will need to integrate and cite the video you selected as well as a scholarly source.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least one peer or the instructor. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
- Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up)
- Minimum of 2 sources cited (video and an outside scholarly source)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
- Link (webpage): Discussion Guidelines (Links to an external site.)
Course Outcomes (CO): 5, 6
- Recommended completion date for initial post: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday
- Due Date for all posts: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
- Posts must be on separate days