[Solved by Nursing Experts] Investigating Current Practices Performed
Accurate documentation and record keeping are vital to the profession. Documenting that the research subject (client/patient) has read and understood both 1) informed consent to research participation (treatment), and 2) the legal ramifications of mandated instances in which treatment-related information must be released are ethically imperative. In the workplace, it is critical to apply due diligence by continually monitoring, reviewing, and investigating current practices performed, to confirm that they adhere to the APA code of ethics and standards of the profession.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Analyze the ethical issues related to documenting informed consent and ethical release of treatment and assessment records.
- Which enforceable standards are relevant to the release of treatment-related materials and disclosure of information arising out of treatment?
- Provide specific examples of what each enforceable standard requires or prohibits.
- Provide a rationale for your proposed actions in your example and why they are consistent with ethical guidelines.
- Evaluate the legal issues associated with assessment, testing, and diagnosis documentation in professional psychology.
- What specific legal issues can arise in documenting assessment, testing, and diagnosis?
- Provide specific examples that support your evaluation.
- Provide a rationale for your proposed actions in your example and why they are consistent with legal requirements.