[Solved by Nursing Experts] Job Responsibilities Include Analyzing
Imagine you are joining a health care company as a practice manager after the response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The entire health care industry has changed due to this external influence. One of the major initiatives is the use of technology (e.g., telehealth). Your job responsibilities include analyzing internal and external influences that cause change in organizational behavior and culture. Once you have identified a change that is occurring, you need to communicate with your team in a way that is clear, engaging, and motivating to gain employee buy-in; this is effective change management.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your memo should be:
- Directed to your team
- Engaging, positive, honest
- Considerate of people’s resistance to change
- Incorporate motivational strategies to earn the employees’ buy-in
As a manager, you will write a 700- to 1,050-word memo directly to your team in which you:
- Identify a top internal (e.g., staffing) and external (e.g., pandemic) influence that would cause change to the culture/organization behavior.
- Announce the specific changes to your team (clear and concise message).
- Share the potential impacts and the time frame of the changes.
Consider your delivery and word choice to encourage your team to embrace the changes and create a smooth transition.
Cite at least 2 references according to APA guidelines and add it as a separate references page.
Feel free to use to a Microsoft memo template.
Note: If your work experience is not currently in health care, consider a change in a past or current workplace that could be translated to health care.