[Solved by Nursing Experts] Last Approximately 5 Minutessubmit
For this assessment, you are to imagine yourself once again as a dietitian. This time you have been invited to one of the local nursing homes to give a presentation to the residents. You have been given 5 minutes for the presentation, after which you will answer questions from the staff, residents, and any family members. This presentation can be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation or a video and must include the following elements:
- Provide the elderly residents with some tips about proper nutrition
- Suggest some things they should include in their diet and their lifestyle to maintain health and function
- Share some common pitfalls they should avoid
- Include and reference at least one external source in your presentation
- The presentation should last approximately 5 minutes
- Submit either the PowerPoint presentation or a link to your video.
WE ALL KNOW CLASSWORK IS BORING. THUS, OUR ESSAY HELP SERVICE EXISTS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH STUDIES. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM PAPER FOR 15% DISCOUNT. USE CODE SAVE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now