[Solved by Nursing Experts] Least 2 Scholarly Resources
Policies drive an educational entities’ operations and practices. Both public and private educational institutions have policies and processes by which policies are derived and approved with PK-12 public schools aligning their policies to state requirements as noted in the examples provided. It is important to review and refer to these policies when serving in a leadership position at the local level.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Do an online search to locate a local school system’s policy manual for your assignment in this lesson.
- Identify the PK-12 school system that you are reviewing and provide a link to the manual that was accessed.
- Describe the policy categories that are covered in the manual.
- Analyze three (3) specific policies related to the following: Programs/Instruction, Pupils/Students, and Employees/Personnel. (Note that the category names can vary in policy manuals based on the requirements of the state.)
- Summarize each policy.
- Explain the purpose of the policy.
- Infer how the policies that were selected would affect your practice if serving as an educational leader in the PK-12 school system.
This assignment must be 4-5 pages in length (excluding the title and reference page) and include at least 2 scholarly resources.