[Solved by Nursing Experts] Least 3 References Module
- Review the Module 4 Learning Resources with guidance for analyzing and synthesizing evidence from your literature review.
- Complete your analysis of outcomes and synthesis of evidence to inform a practice change.
- Consider the linkage between your practice problem, evidence to address it, and the need for a practice change initiative.
- Assess the strength of this linkage and how to present it to colleagues.
With these thoughts in mind …
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Post an explanation of the results of your literature review and the connection to your practice problem. Then, explain your synthesis of evidence on which to base a practice change, and the need for a practice change initiative. Be specific and provide examples. PLEASE INCLUDE AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES
module 4 learning resources:
- Walden University Writing Center. (n.d.). Synthesizing your sourcesLinks to an external site.. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/assignments/literaturereview/synthesizing
- Westlake, C. (2012). Practical tips for literature synthesisLinks to an external site.. Clinical Nurse Specialist, 26(5), 244–249. https://doi.org/10.1097/NUR.0b013e318263d766Links to an external site.