[Solved by Nursing Experts] Least Five Quality Academic
Suppose that your organization, or an organization that you are familiar with, is dealing with a major issue in transitioning individual learning (such as sharing knowledge, training programs, working as a team, experiences, procedures, and processes) into organizational learning. The chief executive officer (CEO) has asked you, as the vice president of human resources, to assist with the issue and to help the organization transition its culture to this new way of learning. Before you provide any recommendations to address the issue, you must first research the root of the problem and the resistance to this transition.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note: You may make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization(s)that you have used.
- Assess the organization’s culture as it relates to shared knowledge, and then specify the significant issue (or issues) that you discovered with the culture.
- Determine the disconnect you observed between culture and organizational learning using three of the five mystifications. Support your response with at least one example of each selected mystification within the organization.
- Present your opinion on the current Organizational Learning Mechanisms (OLMs) that hinder organizational learning. Support your response with one example of a training or learning initiative (for example, sharing knowledge, training programs, working as a team, experiences, procedures, processes) and the outcome when it was applied to the organization.
- Determine which one of the following OLMs is suitable for replacing the identified OLMs that hinder organizational learning as a corrective action to facilitate the transition from individual to organizational learning: Off-line/Internal, Online/Internal, Off-line/External, or Online/External. Justify your selection.
- Evaluate the norms of the organization’s learning culture to determine the source or sources that currently prevent productive learning by applying two of the following norms: inquiry, issue orientation, transparency, integrity, or accountability. Provide at least one example of each of the selected norms’ manifestations within the organization in your evaluation.
- Use at least five quality academic references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Complete in three pages.