[Solved by Nursing Experts] Least Five Sentences Per
In chapter one, you learned to differentiate between empirical and non empirical questions. As a review, Empiricism refers to learning based on observation. Scientists learn about the world systematically, by carefully planning, making, recording and analyzing observations of it.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Watch this video from 60 Second Philosophy on this topic.
Main Discussion Post – Due Wednesday by 11:59pm
- Share two different empirical questions about human behavior that you would be interested in learning more about. In addition to the empirical questions, include responses to the following:
- What about these questions interest you?
- What characteristics of empiricism do your questions have that differentiate them from non-empirical questions?
Each of the empirical questions should be numbered. Answers to the above questions should be thorough and thoughtful. Shoot for at least five sentences per empirical question, for a total of 10 sentences minimum.
Response Posts – Due Friday by 11:59pm
Respond to at least two of your classmates. Please include the following in your responses:
- What about the empirical question or questions do you also find interesting?
Your response should add to your classmates’ discussion in a meaningful and substantive manner. Each response should be at least 6 sentences.
- Your posts must be in your own words. Work that is not original will not receive credit.
- Your responses must be in college-level English.
- Please refer to the rubric for full scoring criteria.